Monday, November 12, 2007

Run the Race

Running gives you such a great rush. After a long run, you have strength that no one can touch. I know that running a race isn't always fun. Neither is life. You get going fine, but once you hit that first hill, your hope begins to drop. After about the fourth hill or even mountain, you consider quiting. I have had many mentors in my life. They have given me the right technique, stretches, and form to use while I run this race called life.
Now it's time to prepare. I need to hydrate myself( get into the Word). I'll have a couple practice runs, but nothing like the real thing!
So now it's time to put on my shoes and place my toe on the chalked line. When I hear that gun, I won't let it startle me. I keep my mind on the race that the lord has laid before me. And when my chest touches the finishing ribbon. I will know I'm a champion.

No comments: