Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall is in the Air!!

Today has been chilly and windy in Nashville. We got up and got ready for clinic. This consists of numbing cream on my port, packing a bag of stuff to do while waiting, and eating a good breakfast so I can take my meds. We arrived at VCH around eleven and went straight up to the clinic. We caught up with India and I received my chemo and a flu shot. It was pain free at the time, but now my arm feels like someone frogged me. We ran a few errands and are back home. Tomorrow, we're going to the CMA's! YES, THE COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS!! I'm so excited, I just can't even tell you!! I'll be sure to include the fun details tomorrow!!!

Fall is here and I'm so happy! Although it's cold in Franklin, I'm still very excited! The beginning of fall means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I love these seasons, because my favorite thing to do is to spend time with my friends and family. So the past few nights, I've been begging my dad to turn on the fire. Stay warm!!!

1 comment:

Truan Family said...

you're at the cma's right now! i hope you're having a great time!! please post tomorrow. i can't wait to see/hear all about it! love you sweetie!