Saturday, November 3, 2007

Babies EVERYWHERE!!

Those of you who know me, know I LOVE LOVE babies! Well, I was in hog heaven today. I woke up and helped mom and Caroline make a breakfast casserole. After eating our wonderful breakfast, we were off to see baby Bennett. Bennett's parents, Kevin and Mandy, sang at a youth camp I went to. They are so amazing! I get a calm felling when I'm around beautiful Mandy. And Kevin, what a fun guy to be around! I could sit and talk to them FOREVER! After having the privalege of rocking baby Bennett to sleep, I sat and listened to mom and Caroline talk about their motherhood experiances. Mom, saying how great Will was as a baby and how painful Steve was as a baby . When I say painful, I mean for her! And of coarse how perfect I was(HAHA)! After give Bennett, Mandy, and Kevin one last goodbye, we headed out. We decided to go to Downtown Franklin for lunch. WHile walk, I saw the most ardorable pup ever! OH MY GOSH! Being the dork I am, I asked the owner if I could hold her. Her name was Mavis and she was SO CUTE! She smelled like and puppy and played like one. So those were the two babies I got to enjoy today. WE've gotten Mike and Caroline on the road safely. Looks like another Saturday filled with football.

No comments: