Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lazy days

Yesterday was a lazy day. I slept as late as I wanted then got up to eat breakfast. I went to Costco with my father. That was a trip! We always find something to laugh about. I practice my driving "skills". I didn't run into anything, not even a curb! After we were home , I was off with my mom. We went to get more supplies for scrapbooking. That's our girl time on weekends. WE did that most of the evening and watched movies. That night, we relaxed and watched both Father of the Bride movies. I love Steve Martin! Today, We're off to church and then to several Super Bowl parties. Have a great Sunday and make a memory!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

HEY KJ! I miss your blog!

I just wanted to let you know that google reader is no longer recognizing my blogspot addy, and soon it probably won't work at all, so be sure to update your link to http://www.myspecialks.com . :)